Wednesday, 6 April 2011

DUO Shoot looks: Norway

So i am sorting through some of the beauty shots i took from the DUO Boots Norway shoot. Our lovely model Lisa who i work with a lot makes my job easy, her skin is flawless and she has a great look. These are a couple of looks from one of the days out in Norway.
I made sure to keep the skin hydrated and protected with Bobbi Browns Extra moisturising balm with SPF 25 which doubled up as a super rich hand cream to avoid chapped skin and i couldn't get enough of Rimmel's "Spotlight Beige" Lipstick for a dewy nude lip teamed with a Barry M smokey eye. I changed the hair slightly between shots when we had time. I used Babyliss curling wand for tousled curls and changed it to a voluminous twist towards the end of the day. As you can see my hat proved quite useful, as stylist Hilary Owen loved it! Keep posted for more pic's!


No comments:

Post a Comment